Wednesday 25 November 2009

Presenting myself

My name is Mattia, I'm 23 years old and I'm attending the First Level Degree in Automotive Engineering, at the Politecnico di Torino.

Among my interests there are cars and photography.
My photographic passion begins in 2006, with a digital Point and Shoot, at the Sardinia Rally (World Rally Championship): a unique chance, to remember forever. Then I begun to informing about photography and its technique. I experimented a little, and decided to update to a Digital Reflex (a Nikon D40), that is still with me and give me fantastic shots.

The chanches to use it however are few: when I'm not studying it's raining, in my area there aren't great landscapes to photograph, then I dedicated to sports photography, in particular rally photography.

To be honest, I don't exclude any kind of photography, now and then I do still life photography, portraits to my family members, and to my cat... :)

Here are some of my best images, you find others in my Flickr Portfolio:
















No comments:

Post a Comment